Sunday, February 11, 2007

Girl Toys


OK, so I don't know too much about girl toys being that I am only surrounded by boy toys so when one of my boys are invited to a girls birthday party it is solely up to me to pick out the gift. Now, since I am a girl you would think that this would be easy. Well, you would be wrong! See, we don't typically go down the girl toy isle I mean it's just "gross" all those dolls, and pink stuff YUCK! So I tried giving things like the little girl makeup kits to which the young girl loved but the parent of the child quickly began seeking revenge for. Then about a year ago I found out that "Groovy Girls" were a hot ticket for the 7 and under girl population. And after wading through 'Bratz, Barbies, and Polly's' I finally found these little rag doll things. Well, they are a hit so basically every girls birthday since we have given a "Groovy Girl" The inset picture is the latest one that we are giving. When I pulled it out of the bag to show the boys what 'they' were giving to their friend. Upon seeing it Carsen rolls his eyes and says with a large amount of exasperation "booby girl" again. This confirms it he is definitely Pappy's kid!

2 comments:

carey said...

i hear ya. i'm fascinated by little girls, but not sure i could put up with all the pink and the dolls and the ponies. they don't even want to blow any of it up.

just doesn't make sense, does it? :)

Anonymous said...

NICE!!!!!!!!!

You totally kill me dude!!!

Love ya,
Jenn