Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Why Oh Why

I know I typically write about general family stuff but I just can't let this one go. Maybe, it's due to the fact that I have an unpleasant image burned into my retinas!
So anyway... I am at the gym this morning (yeah me!) and I have showered and am busy getting ready. You know minding my own business when here comes this woman with the towel but she is only holding it over the front of her body. (I should have been thankful for that only I did not realize it at the time.) She then hangs it up starts gathering her items for showering by BENDING OVER IN FRONT OF ME!!!!!!!!! not once, not twice, but THREE freaking times. This is also the woman who chooses to shower in the big no curtain shower that NOBODY ever showers in especially when there are open single stall showers. Now, just so you can get the full picture this is not a tall, beautiful, totally in shape woman who I would see and say if I looked like that I would strut around naked also. This was the woman who could redefine the song "my humps" -- not in a good way. Trust me, I saw them all. I suppose I should be thankful that I had to dry my hair therefore she could not strike up a conversation during her 6 minutes of naked bliss that I had to endure. What I need to know is WHY, WHY am I always the one who gets caught in situations like this?

3 comments:

carey said...

God puts women like that in the locker rooms with us because he wants us to feel pretty, even when we're naked.

Did it work?

Rocky said...

Funny thing I did walk out of there humming "I feel pretty, oh so pretty and witty and wise"

Leslie said...

Even a super hot woman shouldn't bend over in the women's locker room. Eeeewww!!!