Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Holiday Tip


TIP OF THE DAY: The best way to get the house cleaned from top to bottom and ready for the quickly approaching "HOLY CRAP, IT'S ALREADY HERE!!" holiday season is to throw an all ages halloween party. Seriously!
Last night was our annual Halloween trick or treat party. Fun was had by all....and by this weekend I should have all the princess/fairy dust and tootsie roll out of the carpet. Or, I figure if I don't get all the dust out we can pretend that it is magic Santa dust and have a head start on the Christmas decorating. See, I'm always thinking ahead.

As you can see Wes and I do dress up....I'm sure you are familiar with the nursery rhyme...nuff said!










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clever costumes! I'm still laughing...

carey said...

Haha. I get it. Do you think grandma will??