Thursday, November 09, 2006

CARSEN TURNS 4!!

OK, I know this is my second entry for today but I couldn't let Carsen's big day go by without a story!
So, for those that don't know today Carsen turns 4 years old. Holy Buckets!!! How'd that happen? Anyway, it has been a day full of Carsen...he woke up to Griffen and I singing Happy Birthday, then off to school so "All my friends can tell me happy birthday" Then a little friend, Claire came with us after school today and all of us went out to Wes' work for a birthday lunch together where Carsen continued to let everyone know it was his birthday and where he started singing and dancing to..

"OH YEAH, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY, OH YEAH, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!"

Which was funny in and of itself but he managed to make it even a bit more funnier when Claire started to sing with him. "OH YEAH, IT'S CARSENS BIRTHDAY..."

To which Carsen quickly informed her that she was not doing it correctly. She must sing AND dance...wiggle, wiggle, shaka, shaka, jump!

He also managed to escape any birthday spankings. Each time anyone would ask if they got to give him a birthday spank his reply was: "No but how about a hug?"

SMART KID!!

2 comments:

carey said...

Aw, send the little goof a hug from all of us...with an extra shaka shaka thrown in .

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie! I can just picture his little birthday dance.