Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Drugs are bad..

Today Carsen and I were driving and he say's to me "Some people smoke in their cars."

Me: Yes, some people do smoke in their cars. But we don't smoke at all.

C: Yeah, and if someone tries to give me drugs I say No thanks, I'm already cool enough. And then I walk away and the police will come and get them.

Wow..uummm..we have not even had the drug talk with our 5 year old but it sounds like he may have it down! I really loved the "I'm already cool enough" part.

2 comments:

carey said...

haha. this one totally made me laugh. josh and carsen ARE SO THE SAME KID. on the way to preschool this morning, j said "i'm looking pretty good today, mom."

Karen said...

Awesome. I often wish I had had that same sense of self as a child. I don't think I even figured out who I am until my 30s...