Monday, March 31, 2008

Overtasked??

So, I am filling out my calendar for the week and this is the week that Carsen starts soccer and Griffen starts baseball and I am wondering WHY... OH... WHY... I thought this would all work out without any catches?? Listen to this...
Tuesday: 5:30 ~ 6:15 soccer practice @ one school
5:30 ~ 6:30 baseball practice @ a different school
6:30 leader meeting for scouts also at a different location
Wednesday: 5:30 baseball practice
6:00 scout meeting (again different locations)
Thursday: Sweet nothing!!!
Friday: 5:30 soccer prac.
5:30 baseball prac. (you guessed it different locations)

I am now hoping that this new wizardology book that Griff got for being the top reader in his class will give him a clue as to how to clone me so I can be in 2 places at one time!!

1 comment:

carey said...

holy smokes. how are you going to make this happen?

i say you take that open thursday and go out to dinner. :)