Saturday, July 26, 2008

Are You Freaking Kidding Me???



So, a good friend of mine was staying at another friend's house and found this little wonder of nature. After the screaming ended she decided that my boys would like to see it. So she jars it up and brings it over....now I have this thing living in a jar INSIDE MY HOUSE.....it is called a Jeruselum Cricket or a Potato Bug or my personal favorite and as far as I am concerned more appropriate....SATANS FETUS!!!!! Not only is it the freakiest bug I have see so far but these objects on your screen are NOT larger then they really appear. Look at your pinky finger...the distance between the tip of that finger and your knuckle is about the size of it. If you have abnomally small fingers then double it....seriously, it is THAT big.....Thanks Friend!!!!

4 comments:

carey said...

nasty. i think i might accidentally lose that jar somewhere far away.
i have never seen anything like it.

i've missed you :)

carey said...

nasty. i think i might accidentally lose that jar somewhere far away.
i have never seen anything like it.

Karen said...

You have some great friends, sister. Might want to rethink that. :-)

I learned about those bugs somewhere...I think they're evil.

You've been missed.

Karen said...

Ok, seriously. Post something else so I can quit looking at that ugly thing.



:-)